Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal



Thank you to the lovely ladies at Chaotic Goddess Swaps for organizing this! Just to recap: you send 3 books and receive 3 books. They should be:

  • a book off their wishlist
  • a book you've read and loved
  • a book you haven't read but think they will enjoy
I was paired with  Ashli at Faithfully Moonstruck. Since everything arrived via Amazon I wasn't sure which tag went with which book but here's what I received:
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  • All But My Life by Gerda Weissmann Klein
  • cute magnetic bookmarks!








I love that all the books are centered around WWII because I enjoy historical fiction from that time period! I have learned that I need to do a better job of updating my wishlist (I snagged All the Light We Cannot See at the thrift store for $1 last week!) and I probably need to make a shelf of books I own since I do already have The Book Thief. However, I haven't read any of these three so I am excited to take a month and focus on WWII historical fiction. I have so many great books set during this time that I've been wanting to read for ages.

Thank you again to Chaotic Goddess Swaps and Ashli at Faithfully Moonstruck! This was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

  1. That is a fun swap idea. Glad you got some you will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your books!!! This is such a fun swap and we are all getting such wonderful books. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you're collection of books has gone to the next level, then. ;)
    I love that she found you WWII-specific historical fiction. Yay! Thanks for joining us for this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved All the Light We Cannot See! I hope you're loving it, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!