Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Now and Forever by Mary Connealy


After reading the first book in the Wild at Heart series by Mary Connealy I knew that I wanted to read the second one especially since I felt like Shannon would be my favorite Wilde sister. The book starts out so quickly that it was easy to get swept into the book. It felt like just a few moments had gone by and I was already through 100 pages. As with the first book in the series, the story is centered around one of the Wilde sisters and there's usually some sort of trouble that they get themselves into. I was a bit shocked when this book started with Shannon and Matthew Tucker getting married after their harrowing experience of surviving a bear, the river that's notorious for killing people, and an arduous hike through caves with Matthew on a broken leg before being rescued. For this to have the feel of a romance there's a lot of suspense and action as well. In many ways the romance almost takes a backseat when you're reading it because you find yourself so wrapped up in trying to figure out who is trying to drive homesteaders off their land.

Now I just have to wait patiently for the third book so I can read Bailey's story!


I received this book free of charge from Bethany House Publishers in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!