Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I've Read Wednesday #6

Since I missed last week this is really what I've read in the last two weeks. I finished the entire Grace Valley series by Robyn Carr and I enjoyed all three books. They are a little different than her Virgin River books and I kinda can't help but hope maybe she's going to write more in this series. I didn't want it to end even though it feels pretty wrapped up.

WIRW

gv

Once I finished that series I moved right on the two newest Colleen Coble books I received in the mail to read and review. Those reviews will be posted on the blog shortly! Surprise, surprise, I like them both!

FullSizeRender

IMG_1749
Little down time to read at the park in between work appointments

Now I have to get busy with a book for book club. I have a friend who started a book club over a year ago and invited me to join and I have yet to be able to make it to a single meeting. This month I'm determined that I'm going to be there even if that means not taking an appointment for work that night. We all deserve some time off now and then and I'm taking this one night for myself. It's over 450 pages so I better get started!

IMG_1755

What have you been reading lately?

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading Tell the Wolves I'm Home, by carol Rifka Brunt. I really like it, just not finding the time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz, you are a reading machine! I KNOW you didn't have a problem finishing that 450 page book! ;) Also, I've been trying to figure out which park you were at in that beautiful photo above. Absolutely gorgeous.

    My reading queue has included Daring Greatly, QBQ!, and Start. Stoked on each of them -- definitely recommend them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!