Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I've Read Wednesday #5

At some point my voracious reading had to come to a halt and this week was it. I read A Heart's Disguise which was only 90 pages so it was a light and easy read yesterday afternoon. I posted a review about it so you can read more about that one if you'd like to in that post.

WIRW
The Scarlet Letter was tough and I didn't make it very far at all before I abandoned it. I'd still love to read it but perhaps at a time when I'm ready for something a bit more serious that takes a great deal of focus to follow along with. Our book club discussion about it was very interesting and with all the good things that were said I'm a little sad that I couldn't get into it right now and enjoy reading it. Another day perhaps!

lucky book

Today or tomorrow I plan to start reading our next book for the Romance Book Club which is Deep in the Valley by Robyn Carr. This is the first book in her three book Grace Valley series and I have yet to read this series so I'm excited to get started. As much as I love her books I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't read all three books in the series before book club in early April!

What have you been reading lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!