Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I've Read Wednesday #3

Snow days mean more time for reading and that's just what I've been doing. Since last week I read (and reviewed) Betting on Hope by Debra Clopton, The Homecoming by Robyn Carr, The House on Olive Street by Robyn Carr, and Hot Pursuit by Lynn Raye Harris. Lynn Raye Harris was actually our guest at book club this week and she was very insightful about everything from the writing process to story ideas to self-publishing your own novels. She was also very generous and gave us all a goodie bag and book #2 in the HOT series. Hot Pursuit is book #1 and the series is based on a fictional special operations team with each novel telling a different member's story.

WIRW
I'm looking forward to reading Hot Mess and finishing Robyn Carr's newest book, One Wish. It's the next one in the Thunder Point series and I'm already enjoying it! There's a good chance I'll finish both of those by the weekend so maybe I'll get around to tackling Between, Georgia or maybe it will keep sitting on the TBR pile and I'll start another book!

image2

image1

What have you been reading lately?

1 comment:

  1. Wowza, I thought I read a lot and I only finished one book last week.(Still Alice) now. Rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcers Stone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!