Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What I've Read Wednesday #1

Lately I've been reading a handful of books that I've reviewed. In case you didn't catch those they were: Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer, A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings, and Remember the Lilies by Liz Tolsma.



Next I'd like to read Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson and with all the cold weather we are having here it looks like I'll have plenty of time to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with this one!

image1

Christmas at Sea Pines Cottage has been sitting on a tray waiting for me to finish it since before Christmas and I'm determined to finish it this week. It's written from the perspective of the dog which is proving to be very interesting!


image2


What have you been reading lately?


1 comment:

  1. Mostly I read workout books and cookbooks lately! I cannot remember the last time I read fiction for pleasure. But Sue Grafton's new thriller 'W is for Wasted' is waiting for me at the library and I intend to enjoy it this weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!