Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Shaking It Up

I've been blogging for nearly four years and it's time to shake it up and try some new things such as Monday Musings, What I've Read Wednesdays, and Food for Thought on Fridays. Writing about whatever was going on in my life is how I handled blogging when I first began and after this past year I stopped using the blog as an outlet to share what's going on with me. That changes today. I'd like to go back to blogging more about things I love and what is important to me and perhaps these prompts will help with that.


On Mondays I plan to share my thoughts about anything and everything that's on my mind at the moment. This may involve stories about the pets, a memory I'd like to blog about, a favorite quote, etc. While I do review a lot of books on the blog there are several others that I read, whether it's on my own or for one of the book clubs I'm in. I plan to blog about those books on Wednesdays. If I'm not currently reading anything I may share a favorite quote of mine and some thoughts about that instead. Food for Thought on Fridays might be food or fitness related or something else entirely different!

Hope you guys enjoy the new plan for our blog! Are there post prompts that you use or ones you would like to try?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea. Sometimes my blogging ends up being a bit of a DIARY too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about adding structure to my blog but haven't found anything for me yet. Always glad to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good plan! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I know they are hit or miss but personally I like day in the life posts. I find it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to have you back regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm nearly two months behind, but I plan to catch up! And my goal is to start blogging regularly again as well. 2-3x a week should be doable for me. We shall see. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!