Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Musings #1

With all the unpleasant weather we've had lately there's been a lot of time spent inside. Top that off with Allan coming down with the flu and pneumonia just in time for Valentine's Day and we've barely had contact with the outside world! We've been obsessed with watching a TV series called The Killing on Netflix. If you enjoy a good crime drama then I highly recommend this one! The cliffhangers at the end of each episode and season keep you hitting next episode over and over.


MM

All the bad weather has also kept Sasha, Lucky, and Rusty inside most of the time. We need some warmer days so these three can get out and exercise! They spend the day either going stir crazy or sleeping constantly. I can't help but wish for spring days and running around in the backyard with the pets. Here's to spring and warmer weather being right around the corner!

Anyone else ready for warmer days?
Is there a show you've recently become obsessed with?



5 comments:

  1. I am ready to let our fellas run around as well. I feel sorry for them when they are cooped up in the house. Then, when the snow does finally melt, it's so muddy that we can't let them run around that much. I am ready for green grass and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a new show to watch on Netflix, I'll check that one out. I do like that kind of shows. I am sick of this cold weather. Come on Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that show! It was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been stuck with a mix of weather. I wish it would just decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm SO ready for spring!! we are starting house of cards season 3 and i'm so excited!! is the killing the british one? we watched one with the girl from x files but got out of it bc it seemed to drag on...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!