Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Up Side

Up Side is our way of looking at the positive parts of possibly having to redo our shower and tile our bathroom. The up side is that I got to look for some great ideas on Pinterest. Allan and I are going to get to spend lots of quality time together working on this project. More likely than not, my sweet Daddy is hopeful going to help us and not least (but last) I am extremely grateful that we have two guest bathrooms to use while ours is out of commission.

I'm off to wake up the dragon Allan for another day of ripping things out of the bathroom. It should be fun!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'm so dreadful at house projects like that, but a positive attitude always helps. Sounds like you are seeing the bright side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure you will love it when it's done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw your instagram...hope it goes smoothly!! and at least you get a remodel?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a leaky pipe in our basement bathroom years back. What started as a pipe/ceiling repair turned into a full blown renovation. Now it's the nicest room in my house LOL.

    Hope it all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget to take before and after photos. Those are fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! We're renovating right now too--I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!