Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Quick Fly-By

Tomorrow I'm leaving Charleston, SC, to go home to the farm and celebrate my Daddy's birthday. This week I've been cuddling my best girl friend's new daughter and playing with her white Labrador retriever. Hunley (the baby) and Pearl (the lab) are already quite the pair and I just love them both!

Hope you all are having a great week!

8 comments:

  1. I've only been to Charleston, SC, once, but I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!!! Babies and dogs...is there anything better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your dad's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend... Happy Birthday to your Daddy, and I will look forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds glorious! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at your dad's! Eat some cake and enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!