Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Where Has This Month Gone?!

No, seriously. How is it already January 14? As usual I am even further behind with both writing blog posts and catching up on everyone's blogs. Thank goodness for Instagram or I'd be completely out of the loop. For the sake of time and because all the big events of the past month deserve their own blog posts, here are the high points:
  • Went to NY December 17-22 to spend time at Jenny's, celebrate my 30th birthday, and be in Michelle and Megan's wedding
  • Had family/friends at our house from December 16-January 9
  • Celebrated Christmas and New Year's with family/friends
  • Said goodbye to Adam, Jodi, Ali, and Jake (Allan's brother and his family) as they moved to NM after New Year's
  • Quality time with my best friend and his family the first Saturday in January (they are moving to South Korea in March)
  • Spent last weekend in Charleston for my best girl friend's baby shower
  • Began a third jobi as a notary contracting with different signing agencies
Whew, I think that covers the highlights but I'm sure I forgot something. Needless to say I'm really looking forward to this weekend so we will have a chance to slow down, spend some time together, and get some things down around here.

How is 2014 treating you so far?

10 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I haven't done anything too exciting but my little sister will be here at the end of the month.. so excited for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so busy!!! I hope things slow down for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you even had time to sit down this last month?! :) So glad you guys got to come visit! We had such a nice time! Get some rest this weekend! P.S. The cats miss you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Similar to you-- 2014 has been nuts! I'm looking forward to February just so I can spend some time at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been a busy lady:) Good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been enjoying some QT with family and friends. Yay! Enjoy your relaxing weekend. :-)

    And happy belated 30th. Welcome to the club. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy girl! No wonder you've been away from the blog. Sounds like lots of fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have been non-stop!! wow!! 2014 has been good. lots of planning, enjoying the company of friends, and beginning a new work year. feeling really lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. no wonder it's flying by, you're staying super busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!