Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Brief Weekend Recap

It's not even dark and it's almost my bedtime so I'm going to recap the weekend (and today) in bullet points but I promise to say a lot more tomorrow!

  • 14 hours of driving
  • Had a blast with Courtney, Brad, & Riley
  • No sub-2:20 half marathon
  • My hip hurts
  • Slept 16 hours over the course of 3 nights
  • Saw our nephew get blessed at church
  • Put Allan on an airplane 
  • Spent 4 hours today cutting the grass, weed eating, and edging
  • I'M EXHAUSTED!
Back tomorrow with a recap from the race and our weekend in NC!

16 comments:

  1. Busy, Busy! Can't wait to hear details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a crazy exhausting weekend! Hope you catch up on sleep soon! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your hip hurts :(
    Sounds like a super busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about bedtime and the light outside. We have been doing two-a-days since school let out, and it is all that we can do to wait until 9PM to go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the hip :( Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you missed your 2:220, but I know you WILL get there. Hope the hip is doing better. I know it's tough to come home after a race & out in long hours outside after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Busy girl. Get some rest:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm exhausted reading that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm tired just reading that! Get some rest, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have rested up, and that your hip feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a crazy fun weekend. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! I love this; I can totally relate! That's how my last two weeks have felt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to hear about the race! Hopefully the hip is nothing major!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!