Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Road ID Winner

Sorry that this is late getting posted but I was in Nashville all weekend for a wedding and this week has been crazy. I'm on the Executive Board for our local Friends of the Library (yes I realize how nerdy that sounds) and the library is getting new carpet so I've been packing books, painting a bookshelf, etc.

Without further delay the lucky winner of the $35 Road ID gift card is commenter #2...

...which belongs to Courtney! Congratulations Courtney! I'm sure Riley will love his new Scout ID.




I really wish I could have given all of you a Road ID gift card. Stay safe out there you guys!


4 comments:

  1. Yay Courtney, I think I am going to order one. I will, it's on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to break down and get one at some point. These seem like a good investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just ordered it, he's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!