If you are like me then you've heard about Kona Kase from at least one if not two or more bloggers in the past few months. It really seemed like something I'd be interested in because after looking at the past seven months of boxes I saw several things I would like to try either before, during, or after a run or workout. Kona Kase provides you with a box each month that contains several different nutritional products that you can put to good use as part of your training regimen. Now on to the goodies!
- Zing Chocolate Coconut-light coconut taste and not too sweet
- Zing Cashew Cranberry Orange-little bit of a nutty taste with a citrus kick
- Justin's Honey PB-it wasn't bad but I don't really eat PB, people who actually eat PB might love it
- Journey Savory Nutrition Bar Sea Salt-not my favorite, tasted a little weird to me
- Kind Plus Bar-one of my favorites in the box, I'll be buying these for us to eat!
- Soyjoy Blueberry-much better than I expected, tasted like a blueberry muffin in a bar
- Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Bar Toasted Coconut-yum yum, reminds me of a piña colada
- Trachealth Simple Super Seeds Chia + Coconut-we put this on a bed of spinach leaves and topped it with Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard dressing and it was delicious!
- Sun Cups Milk Chocolate Caramel Cups-creamy and not terribly rich and sweet, someone (hint: Allan) devoured them after I took a bite to taste it
- Barbara Llewellyn Brown Sugar and Rosemary Cashews-an interesting flavor but I loved it! I'll be keeping an eye out for these at the store too.
My only disappointment was that there was nothing in the box I would use during a run or workout. Other than that the Kona Kase is something that may find its way to our doorstep each and every month!
I received this product free of charge through FitFluential in exchange for my honest review.