Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

We Are ALIVE!

Thank you to everyone who has inquired about whether or not we are still alive. The two weeks after the marathon Allan was out of town for work and the next two weeks (Christmas and New Year's) he was sick. I've been busy playing nurse which means waiting on him hand and foot while he appears to be dying in the recliner and I'm happy to report he has recovered from his cold or whatever it was.  We had our best friends here this weekend and they brought the newest addition to their family: sweet little Raegan!

january 017
She is such a good baby!

january 014
Allan is great with babies! As you can see he has a soft spot for this little one already
I find it so incredible that I can love someone so much and have such a strong desire to protect her when she's not even my own child. Needless to say little Raegan is going to grow up with lots of love (and presents) from us. Uncle Allan and Aunt Suz love this precious baby girl!

january 026
This is a baby ready for NFL playoffs!
With that said I'm doing my best to get through my google reader that has been neglected the past two weeks. I promise not to overload your inbox with too many comments. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! On a related note if you are reading this and you're not sure whether or not I'm following your blog please leave a comment or shoot me an email with a link to it. I feel like there are some new people floating around and I don't want to leave anyone out.

Anyone else crazy excited for Downtown Abbey, Revenge, and Biggest Loser tonight?! My DVR is ready!

34 comments:

  1. Downton Abbey yes! And thanks for reminding me that it's coming back. I almost forgot.

    That baby is super precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you're back! Raegan is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ready for Revenge & Biggest Loser, definitely will be recording Biggest Loser, I will never make it 11 pm lol
    Glad to see yall are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got time-shifting added to our cable this week just so we can get in all of our favorites without having to record anything. SOOOO excited for Revenge and will be watching BL too. I have been tempted by Downtown Abbey but haven't watched it yet.. do I need to catch up on back episodes first or can I jump right in?

    p.s GLAD you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been needing some new shows to watch. Winter running on the treadmill is getting mighty boring. I'll be honest, I haven't heard of downtown abbey or revenge. I'll have to check them out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That football snugly thing is amazing! First of all I want one for ME! Second is it from etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby is so cute! Glad you're back and that everyone is feeling better. December plagued our house with illness big time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!! AND cant WAIT for Biggest Loser!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missed you! What a sweet little girl. Thanks for reminding me about Biggest Loser tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for Biggest Loser - going to try and stay awake for the whole show!!!
    Glad your husband is better - I hate when my husband is sick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry CHristmas and Happy New Year to you! So glad Allan is feeling better….and that you didn't catch whatever he had :) And what a cutie!!!! I love her, she's adorable! Alright, what is it with Downtown Abbey, I feel like I have heard about nothing but that show for the past few days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad your okay! Being sick sucks, my girl was sick from Christmas Eve onwards, lots of doctor visits and finally some relief, poor lass. I feel for you, hard to care for others :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was wondering where you were - welcome back to the blogging world! Cute, adorable baby - makes me want another one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back, glad you are all feeling better. We spent the last couple weeks sick too and it was awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad that you are back and feeling better...cute kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy new year to you guys! Glad you got to spend time with the sweet little gal. Thanks for all the nice comments you left me too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to hear you're alive and that Allan is feeling better. In case you missed it, my blog has moved to www.enjoyingthecourse.com.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love little babies! They are so fun and cute. We got to see our grand baby this Christmas it was amazing. One thing about winter is getting sick and cold frost mornings.

    Check out the number Jack Frost did this morning:
    http://www.runnersky.net/_blog/Blog/post/Finding_the_Beauty_in_a_Frosty_Cold_Morning/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I just love babies...but they just get too big too fast!!! She is adorable!!! I was so psyched to watch Biggest Loser...I fell asleep before the end but I had my DVR ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Raegan is gorgeous! Glad you enjoyed some downtime! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a precious baby! Super J - I want to be an Aunt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable little girl! Yes, we love Downton Abbey, too. I'm so excited for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love little ones!! and yes! we watched downton and I tivo’d the rest! wish i didn’t love tv so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That baby is all kinds of adorable and the football blankie is amazing. Glad everyone is doing better. I don't have traditional cable so I never get to be too excited for big time premiers...but my shows of Switched at Birth and Bunheads are back tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness Raegan is precious!

    Good to hear from you and glad Allan's feeling better! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. i've missed your all's posts! love the name raegan and she looks like a cutie! i'm really excited for revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Merry belated christmas + happy new year! Can I just say how natural you both look holding a baby? Seriously, the pic of Allan is just heart-melting bc most guys have a look of terror holding another person's baby. Glad Allan is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So glad y'all are alive! So funny about Allan's cold. My honey is the same way, when he's sick, he LOVES to be babied! I love Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE Biggest Loser. Still haven't caught up on the new season. It's like the shows are burning a hole in my pocket - I'm totally dying to watch, but my daughter wants to watch with me and we haven't yet had the time.

    Glad your new years was good - glad Alan is better.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a sweet baby! Glad all is well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is beautiful! Hope you have a very good new year!

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh goodness what a totally cutie!! congrats auntie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!