Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Last Two Days for Team Tanya Run & Raffle

Today I picked up our race packets for the Liz Hurley Ribbon Run on Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. I'm normally not a big fan of wearing pink but I always make an exception during October and wear pink as often as possible. On Saturday I'll be racing in pink and running for Tanya. I can't promise I can convince Allan to wear pink but maybe he will sport a pink headband if I ask very nicely!

Our first year running Liz Hurley I convinced him to wear an Under Armour headband and to Sharpie tattoo his arms!
If you haven't already donated then please don't wait too much longer. There are some great prizes up for grabs and everyone who donates is going to win one as well as be in the running for a $50 gift card of your choice. Please check out this post for all the details and please consider supporting Team Tanya and help us raise money for breast cancer awareness.

Will your husband, boyfriend, brother, dad, etc. wear pink?
*Allan doesn't wear pink but my dad does and he is always proud to wear his pink Under Armour polo with the breast cancer ribbon the sleeve. Honestly I love nothing more than to see a man brave enough to wear a little pink!

8 comments:

  1. Travey is wearing a long sleeved pink shirt for the Making Strides walk on Sunday. For my wedding, everyone wore pink (except travey, it was a surprise for me, no one told him).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great race. My husband does wear pink, although only in dress shirts and ties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband will wear pink, but only when he has too, mostly he just wears blue, black, grey and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously doubt I could get my fiance to wear pink...though I confess I've never tried!! New challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday was wear pink day for our school district to show support for breast cancer and Eric proudly wore it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thot I had signed up for this, but I cant find my receipt!! SO, Im thinking I failed!!!! Signed up quickly this morning and did a quick blog too. Have a wonderful run!! I think most men look amazing in pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think that Mike would wear pink, maybe for a good cause like this one but definitely not in regular life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!