- My 10 year high school reunion (weekend at the lake)
- The boy I nanny for started back to school
- Book Club
- Mailing out all the prizes for the Wounded Warrior Project Virtual Race
- Starting my 3 month pass at a local women's only gym
- The start of college football season (Allan went to Atlanta for the AU vs. Clemson game)
- Running a 10K, 5K, & 1 mi race last Saturday morning
- Draft for two of our fantasy football leagues (we are doing three this year)
- Volunteering & training a new volunteer
- Pinterest (Allan's mom and I spent hours on there Saturday afternoon and last night Allan got sucked in too! I'm suz4au0608 if you want to follow me-leave me your name if I'm not already following you.)
|Love this view at our friend's lake house|
As chaotic as things have been lately we have taken the time to enjoy relaxing around the house, eating out on the deck, and spending time with family and friends. At the end of the day there's nothing that brings more joy into our lives than our family, friends, and of course the dogs.
|This is how Lucky wakes us up by sneaking into the middle and then scooting on his belly up to our faces|
I am going to do my best to get caught up on all of your blogs as soon as possible. Please always know that I enjoy reading what each of you blog about and I'll try not to flood your inbox with my comments this week. If you are reading our blog and we aren't following yours please shoot me an email or leave a comment with a link to your blog. Hope you all have a wonderful week!