Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where We've Been

Despite the lack of blog posts in the past couple of weeks we have not fallen off the face of the earth. We have been crazy busy and keeping the blog updated has been on the back burner. There will be several catch up posts this week but really quickly this is what we've been up to:
  • My 10 year high school reunion (weekend at the lake)
  • The boy I nanny for started back to school
  • Book Club
  • Mailing out all the prizes for the Wounded Warrior Project Virtual Race
  • Starting my 3 month pass at a local women's only gym
  • The start of college football season (Allan went to Atlanta for the AU vs. Clemson game)
  • Running a 10K, 5K, & 1 mi race last Saturday morning
  • Draft for two of our fantasy football leagues (we are doing three this year)
  • Volunteering & training a new volunteer
  • Pinterest (Allan's mom and I spent hours on there Saturday afternoon and last night Allan got sucked in too! I'm suz4au0608 if you want to follow me-leave me your name if I'm not already following you.)
Love this view at our friend's lake house


As chaotic as things have been lately we have taken the time to enjoy relaxing around the house, eating out on the deck, and spending time with family and friends. At the end of the day there's nothing that brings more joy into our lives than our family, friends, and of course the dogs.

This is how Lucky wakes us up by sneaking into the middle and then scooting on his belly up to our faces

I am going to do my best to get caught up on all of your blogs as soon as possible. Please always know that I enjoy reading what each of you blog about and I'll try not to flood your inbox with my comments this week. If you are reading our blog and we aren't following yours please shoot me an email or leave a comment with a link to your blog. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

19 comments:

  1. You've been a busy woman!!! I love the pic of Lucky. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back! How's the marathon training going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy. Glad you have been enjoying your summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great way to spend some time relaxing! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you’ve enjoyed your time “away” from the blog. you’ve been busy!! congrats on the races-look forward to reading about them. can’t believe you missed the game! we went, but left at the beginning of the 3rd to beat the crowds. i sound like an old lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy with some pretty awesome things :) Glad to hear that you seem to be loving life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad y'all are still getting in some relaxation with all the craziness of life right now! That lakehouse view looks awesome and relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Followed you on Pinterest! It's my favorite time waster!

    ReplyDelete
  9. does life ever slow down?! i love it though, it just goes too fast! i know you all are as ready for football season as we are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been busy lately! I think that 1 mile, 5k and 10k race extravaganza sounds awesome - I would love to try that, even if it would obviously be tough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We all have blog lows from time to time, life just happens to keep going on, it doesn't stop for us to blog - darnnit :). Fall is always exceptionally busy! Curious about your multiple races in one day...I'll be back soon to check on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my prize! Thank you! I really love it and have been using it every run since I got it! Have a great week...see you when you slow down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Busy lady! Glad you stopped by for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So busy! I'm now following you on pinterest, I'm runnerjamie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like fun! Busy but in a good way :). I'm way behind on blogs because of the school year beginning....that's life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know how behind I am! Take it easy and don't worry about it :) Sounds like you have been doing a lot of exciting things….and we all know how time consuming Pinterest is :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm way behind too!! I haven't written a blog post in a while myself. Good thing we get to catch up in PERSON in just 2 weeks. Wahoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blogging took a back seat for me this week. Oh and what a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it when blogging takes a back seat so the finer things of life can be enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!