Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Friday, September 7, 2012

On the Road Again

Honestly, this could be the theme song for the next few months at our house. In about an hour all four of us will pile into Allan's car (Sasha & I up front and Lucky & Allan in the back) and head south to the farm. My dad has a little project for us that the weather hasn't been cooperating for these past few months but this weekend it will be completed rain or shine. We are putting down a new moisture barrier under the house and I could try explaining it but the pictures I plan to take will do a better job.

Home Sweet Home

As you can see I am still behind with reading and writing blog posts but I'm trying. Unfortunately the grass did not cut itself this week (or last week) and when it's tall it takes FOREVER for me to cut so that got pushed in front of blogging. Then there's the two hour facetime call with my sister during which we looked at Pinterest and talked about what we were pinning. Throw in a few more hour long chats with some of my favorites and there goes my down time this week. The way I see it the blog will always be here and hopefully you guys aren't going anywhere so here's to living life and blogging about it when the time is right!

First game last season
Have a great weekend and good luck to your college or NFL teams of choice! I've stepped up my game and I'm playing in three fantasy football leagues this year so Sunday is going to be a stressful day for me cheering on my favorite players across the league. I can't leave without mentioning my Auburn tigers. Despite losing the first game of the season to Clemson I'm expecting to see them beat Mississippi State this weekend (sorry Melissa!). WAR EAGLE!

13 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! And as you said, the blog will still be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing blog posts from you -- but yes, living life comes first, blogging about it comes second (or third, fourth, fifth...last LOL!) Safe travels, and definitely take pictures of your guys project at the farm. &&& I love that photo of you and Allan. I remember that day like it was yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Wolverines :P and Detroit Lions ( know how to pick em huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life always trumps blogging - that's the way it is supposed to be! That photo of you and Allan is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. completely agree, the blog will always be there! i'd rather be out living than in blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found life came before blogging this summer. ANd now everything comes before cleaning my house. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's just a busy time of year--back to school, projects around the house, etc. We'll still be here! Good luck with the house repair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I've been a little MIA lately as well :) I think it's natural for blogging to wax and wan a little and everyone will stick around! Have fun on the farm and looking forward to Nashville in 2 weeks!!!! As for our football weekend, it was bittersweet - good for Michigan and not so good for Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. life get’s busy-and that’s okay! hope yall had a great weekend-despite our stupid loss. it’s not looking pretty this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to seeing your pics... and hope Sasha and Lucky make the cut, too! You and Allan are always a treat for the eyes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A moisture barrier ? That sounds pretty serious!! Hope you did well in your FF Leagues! Justin is trying it for this first time this season, I am keeping my fingers crossed. Have a splendid week, lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!