Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

WWP Donation Match

Thank you all so much for the support you have shown in raising money for Wounded Warrior Project. All donations made from now until midnight tomorrow we are going to match so please help us reach our goal and support Wounded Warrior Project! We are going to give everyone a chance to win another $10 gift card (you can pick where to!) if you have donated or donate by midnight tomorrow!




4 comments:

  1. I just donated... the budget is tight right now and I wish it was more (my dad was in the army for 20 years so this is close to my heart too). I hope you reach your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way to donate through paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching your goal for WWP! I still like this picture of your flag in your yard. - Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to refresh the page 2 times to view this page for some reason, however, the information here was worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!