Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh

"Geez, stop fixing your hair so we can take this picture and get out of here!"

"Psst, I have a secret but don't tell."

"Lucky, if you just sit still and smile then they will let us go. They promised!"

"Cover my eyes, cover my eyes!"

"I think I smell a treat. Yep, definitely a snack hidden in the leaves."

"I can't breathe if you squeeze me."


"I reallllly don't want to sit down."

"Oh my gosh, there's something in the leaves. Let me hunt for it."
There are some days when you just need a little laughter in your life and this is one of those days. Enjoy the bloopers from our photo session with Allan's brother Adam last year. He is the wonderful photographer that captured our shots we used in our Christmas card as well as many of our favorite pictures from our wedding. We are very fortunate to have such a talented photographer in the family!

**Don't forget that our Wounded Warrior Project Virtual Race is underway and runs through August 17. Check out the prize list and  help us support a great cause!!!

22 comments:

  1. Love the pics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! As a mommy of two jack russells, I can completely relate to those pictures! Thanks for sharing, it was a good start to my morning! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are too cute! I've never done a Christmas card photo like that but I'd love to. Just need to figure out how to get 3 cats to sit still, haha!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe those are just all too cute! love em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures!! Taking pictures with animals is so unpredictable! I remember doing a shoot with our Rottweiler. Yeah that didn't go too well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pictures!!! Reminds me of what it is like to have a photo shoot with a toddler!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing and bringing a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the captions!

    I also love that you're supporting Wounded Warrior Project. My husband is medically retired from the Navy and his transition from active duty to civilian life was trying at times. Thankfully we've weathered the storm and he is active with the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and spreading the word on the programs available to all service members; especially those who have been injured. I've been toying with the idea of getting involved with Wounded Warrior but haven't researched what's involved.

    take care!
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! My favorite is the 'cover my eyes' pic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your labs are so cute! Funny captions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the captions! You guys are quite an attractive little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outtakes are the best! Love them all. Which was the "winner" for the Christmas card??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are cute! It's hard to get a dog to sit still and look at the camera! Sometimes kids are like that too! You take SO MANY photos before you finally get one with everyone looking good/looking at the camera/smiling etc!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! It takes us about 100 clicks before there is one where we are all looking in the same direction.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, such a cute post! Thanks for sharing the photos and the captions :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are hilarious! i'm hoping to get some pics of us with riley this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pictures and now I can't wait for fall to come!! This summer has been SO horribly hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!