Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Speechless Sunday-Doggy Paddle

I had to put captions on these but basically we shaved Sasha last Saturday and then took the dogs for a swim at the preserve close to our house. Shaving Sasha is like shearing a sheep but she's much cooler even if she does look a little funny!

Uh oh, hair cut time!

Followed by swimming

And fetching the water toy

Lucky is our long distance swimmer in the family

Little bit of rolling in the mud with her new hair do

Prancing along the lake

Someone only sits when they are told...


A nice little nap after getting her summer haircut and taking a swim

25 comments:

  1. Cute!! But I didn't see your husband sitting in that pic. I guess we running husbands don't listen well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... what a great day!

    One of my favorite things to do is take a loooong nap after a nice day at the beach =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did your dogs take to shaving? I planned on shaving Paddy Wag but I am worried she will bolt! She doesn't even like me spraying water on her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so sweet and she obvioulsly loves the attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahaha oh my gosh, so stinking adorable. What a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to shave out shitzu as a kid. NO ONE EVER let me do it. I feel cheated. Shaving dogs looks super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! Bernie likes water but he prefers to bound through it rather than swim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks so cute with her hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We tried to "shave" or long-haired dog for the summer - he didn't turn out as cute as yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Looks like a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like they had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like such a fun day with the dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, look at how happy the dogs are! I love it...it looks like an awesome day overall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww Sasha :) what a fluffy cutie. and lucky boy! I can't wait to take Rex to the beach and toss the frisbee/ball/stick around :) looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE THEM! So beautiful. I hope my L pup will get along with a big dog once we have more space! fat chance... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh I love them!! So cute and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, your dogs are lucky to have such good parents! My kids would love it if I was taking them to go swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This reminds me of taking our kids to activities to wear them out on summer days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute!! i need to take my baby to the lake, she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I used to shave my dogs too! I always think they look so cute when they're cut short! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute babies! Sasha is so cute even with her haircut. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!