I've been nominated by three blogs for the Lovely Blog Award: Travel Spot, Runner...Maybe, and The Little JBird. All three of these ladies have wonderful blogs and I highly encourage you to check out their blogs if you aren't already a reader.
Here are the rules:
- Post the award logo and picture on your blog and link back to the person (or people) who nominated you.
- Tell seven things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers whom you think deserve the award (I am skipping this part because I hate to leave people out-sorry!).
- Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them they have been nominated (not nominating anyone so leaving this step out)!
|My new haircut!|
Alright, now on to seven things about myself!
- I'm allergic to mushrooms. People always think I dislike them but that's not it. I get sick, REALLY sick if I eat them, a casserole made with cream of mushroom soup, or even onion rings fried in the same grease as fried mushrooms.
- Writing my thesis was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
- I've never dyed my hair or had a perm.
- My middle name is Victoria after Queen Victoria and my sister's middle name is Elizabeth after Queen Elizabeth.
- The only bone I've ever broken is the knuckle of my left ring finger. I've got a permanent lump on my finger where pieces of my knuckle grew back together.
- For over two years I sold shoes at Just for Feet and learned a ridiculous amount of information about feet and shoes which is probably part of the reason I own so many pairs of shoes.
- Deep down I'm a hopeless romantic who cries over sappy love stories, sweet love letters, and great love songs.
|Not my old store but pretty close|
If you haven't already been awarded the One Lovely Blog award then consider yourself awarded!