Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Lovely Monday

Any Monday that starts with catching up on Drop Dead Diva and The Client List on the DVR, reading blogs, and drinking a giant cup of decaf coffee is bound to be a great day!

I've been nominated by three blogs for the Lovely Blog Award: Travel Spot, Runner...Maybe, and The Little JBird. All three of these ladies have wonderful blogs and I highly encourage you to check out their blogs if you aren't already a reader.


Here are the rules:
  1. Post the award logo and picture on your blog and link back to the person (or people) who nominated you.
  2. Tell seven things about yourself.
  3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers whom you think deserve the award (I am skipping this part because I hate to leave people out-sorry!).
  4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them they have been nominated (not nominating anyone so leaving this step out)!
My new haircut!

Alright, now on to seven things about myself!
  1. I'm allergic to mushrooms. People always think I dislike them but that's not it. I get sick, REALLY sick if I eat them, a casserole made with cream of mushroom soup, or even onion rings fried in the same grease as fried mushrooms.
  2. Writing my thesis was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
  3. I've never dyed my hair or had a perm.
  4. My middle name is Victoria after Queen Victoria and my sister's middle name is Elizabeth after Queen Elizabeth.
  5. The only bone I've ever broken is the knuckle of my left ring finger. I've got a permanent lump on my finger where pieces of my knuckle grew back together. 
  6. For over two years I sold shoes at Just for Feet and learned a ridiculous amount of information about feet and shoes which is probably part of the reason I own so many pairs of shoes.
  7. Deep down I'm a hopeless romantic who cries over sappy love stories, sweet love letters, and great love songs.
Not my old store but pretty close

 If you haven't already been awarded the One Lovely Blog award then consider yourself awarded!

13 comments:

  1. Fun! I wanted to name one of my kids Victoria Elizabeth. Didn't happen though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That's my Grandma's name & I want to name my future daughter that or Elizabeth Victoria:) <3

      Delete
  2. I also sold shoes...for 8 years! I know WAY too much about feet, bunions, hammer toes, and mean brides. Yes. Mean brides. Brides and shoes are a HORRIBLE combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote a paper on Queen Victoria in 6th grade and my last perm was when I was a freshman in high school. I have not missed it either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice new haircut! I just got a haircut too :) Congratulations on the award you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in the city of Victoria, named for our illustrious former queen, and I was born on Victoria Day. I love these revealing posts. And your hair looks beautiful, and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new haircut and your new blog header. Beautiful! I love to get a good cry out in a movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the days of the perm in high school!!I took a nice fall running on Christmas Eve last year while on a run and hurt my finger and now that you described it, maybe I broke my knuckle! I can no longer get a ring over my knuckle and if I force it, it can be pretty painful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I cry over everything! My boyfriend thinks I am nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the hair! don’t dye the hair until you have too-sucks to go grey early :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is so pretty! So sad you are allergic to mushrooms. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post! I never sold shoes, tho own quite a few pairs myself. Love your hair... enjoy, as for coloring my hair, every 7 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading random lists of things about people :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!