Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Team ALI Virtual Run Winners

"We are very thankful for those that have supported our walk in honor of Ali's life. When Ali was born and in the NICU, we received a lot of support from others to get through the long process of watching Ali grow and become healthy enough to come home. We have felt this same feeling again by watching the many donations come in this past month. We appreciate the support that you have given, and we know that the money is going to serve other "amazing little infants" that are being born each day.

With Love and Gratitude, Adam, Jodi, & Ali Westenhofer."

I'm very excited to report that we raised $728 for Team ALI and the March of Dimes!!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who donated, put a button on their blog, tweeted, ran, etc.


Now for a list of the winners! If you click on the name you will be redirected to their blog so you can check out some new blogs while you're at it.
  • Deb-Nathan Sprint Handheld
  • Jennifer- $50 VISA giftcard & New Balance running hat
  • Jen- Ironman hydration belt
  • Jenn- 4-pack of Nuun
  • ~*Jenn*~-Gaiam Heavy Pilates Bodyband kit
  • Kathy- Nike weight training gloves
  • Christine- small pink long sleeve New Balance tech tee
  • Laura- Craft running hat
  • Rachelle- Gaiam Medium Pilates Bodyband kit
  • Marcia-Orange Nike tech tee 
  • Joanna-Pilates Yoga Figure 8 Fitness kit
  • Erika-white long sleeve New Balance tech tee
  • Elizabeth-Runner's World handheld with year digital subscription to one of four magazines
  • Courtney-fuel pack with GU chomps and Sport Beans
  • Jill-4 pack of Larabars
  • Kim-Ironman waist pack
  • Pam-4 pack of Larabars
  • Taryn-8 GU gels
  • Vanessa-Craft running visor
  • Christa-6 pack of Nike sport headbands
  • Alyssa-Ironman handheld
We had a really great time hosting this virtual race and shopping for prizes for you guys and we're already getting excited about our next virtual race which will benefit the Wounded Warriors Project! If anyone has any suggestions for a big prize besides a $50 VISA giftcard please speak up!

What's the best prize you've ever won from a virtual race?

Have you hosted a virtual race?

20 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! I think my favorite prize was a Pink Sparkle Skirt from Team-Sparkle.com

    I am glad I was able to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suz....it was a lot of fun! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to take part in the next one! Great job on raising all that money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and even though I've done some virtual runs, I have yet to win anything from then :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Great job fundraising!! Congratulations to all of the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job with your fundraising!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your fundraising! Thanks for the fun prize:) I got it in the mail today, speedy:) I have hosted a virtual race before and it was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job fundraising! I got my shirt today, I'm looking forward to wearing it on my birthday run tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Nike shirt just arrived today and it ROCKS! Thank you! MOD is such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing job raising the money and your prizes all rocked!!!! My hydration belt came today - cannot wait to try it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't see my name but I got my water bottle yesterday and I love it! Thanks so much! I'm so glad you were able to raise so much money!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Suz, I got my headbands yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I received the hat yesterday- thank you for the sweet note, Suz! Great job with the fundraising and virtual run- I have never done one but it sure is a great idea for such a worthy cause!

    (Also, I just noticed that all of your comments on my blog were ending up in my spam folder for some reason- all fixed now!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to say that I got my visor in the mail yesterday and it's wonderful. Thank you so much and I'm so glad you were able to raise such a large amount for March of Dimes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That's awesome so much was raised!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all you accomplished with this virtual race. If you do another Id love to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a lot of money raised!!!!!!!! YAY :) Congrats to all the winners too!

    the best virtual race winning - I've never won any VR prize.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great benefit! So glad you were able to raise so much money! I'll be looking forward to your next race!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Suz, that is incredible. YOU are a good person my dear. And YES, I really wish you were close by, so you could come to some of my classes...and so we could hang out!!! I hope you're having a great week! xoxoxo megs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome run!! And thanks for the gift!! Arrived Tuesday, lightening fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!