Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Family News

This is going to be short and sweet but for those who would like to know we have a couple family updates to pass on. My mom had gallbladder surgery today and is at home already and doing great. I've talked to both her and my Dad and things should be interesting at home with Dad being the nurse's nurse!

Last week we had a little niece that was born. Allan's mom is in NC now spending time with them and helping out. I find it funny that Allan's mom had three boys and now she has three little granddaughters!

If you're a believer in prayer please say a prayer for both my mom and our new niece and keep both Allan and I in your prayers this week too. Allan's in VA for work and I'm nannying overnight until Wednesday as well as dog sitting until Sunday. I've got my hands full with three dogs, a 9 year old, getting my work audits completed, and fulfilling my volunteer obligations at the hospital. Oh, and I'm running a half marathon on Saturday and then volunteering at an event that night! Am I crazy? Probably so!

For now I'm exhausted but I'll get caught up on your blogs tomorrow!

30 comments:

  1. Thinking good thoughts for all of you!! Congratulations on your new niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking great thoughts for all of you and your family members (and Rex is sending his dog tail wagging vibes to your pooches)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers!! Sounds totally exhausting!!
    Im training for my first half marathon. Have any tips/pointers for me? I feel like a fish out of water, no clue what to expect, what to wear, what to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep your family in my prayers. You are a busy lady there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your mom is doing well and congrats on the new niece! Crazy week but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suze I will pray for you and your family. Sending good and positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! busy busy woman! i hope you can rest on sunday :) see ya saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sending good thoughts your way for you and the fam. Glad your mom is doing well. Gallbladder surgery is so brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rest up, my dear! Prayers are heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all are always in my prayers! <3 'n miss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness lady! You sure got a lot going on, my thoughts are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hang in there, and while you are taking care of everyone else don't forget to find some quiet time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, busy busy. Good luck in your race! Can't wait to hear all about it. Sending prayers your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds like a lot going on for you all! thinking of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prayers and hugs sent!

    PS- I tagged you in my post today (http://ihaverun.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-randomness-about-me.html)!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! That's a busy week! Praying for all of y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am glad that your mom is okay! You sure do have a busy week ahead of you! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super busy, good luck with everything! Definitely keeping your family in my prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope all goes well for you and your family! Good luck with the run this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Sure hope your Mom is doing well, and your new little niece too. And I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you enjoy your race, and that you and Allan don't miss each other too much. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh, I hope you're having a great week, lots going on for you!

    And I hope you had a great half marathon yesterday :) I'm sure you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. good luck with everything going on!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How did it go yesterday? I really wish that I had found you so we could chat for a second. We will meet again though (and make it more official so we can find each other!). Hope you had fun! Wasn't it gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Prayers!! Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just getting caught up myself - prayers that everything is going well! I hope you had a good Easter, and that everyone is doing well. Can't wait to hear about your race!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!