Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Speechless Sunday-Sunset Celebration

Abacos, Bahamas August 2009

Abacos, Bahamas-August 2009

Glendale, Arizona-January 2011

Huntsville, AL-September 2010




Perhaps I've been thinking of the beach lately or maybe just enjoying the sunsets a little more lately but these are my favorites!

10 comments:

  1. Sunsets will ALWAYS take my breath away. Such a beautiful way to end a day regardless of how good or bad it may have been. As I watch the sun slip into the horizon it always brings hope for another day...

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh gorgeous! I could use a little getaway! pictures of the beach always make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. only 87 more days till I see the beach!!! ah I miss it so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!

    I would love to be at the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer sunrises but these are beauts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!