Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Brief Update

Hey everyone!

This is going to be a quick post since I'm blogging from my phone. Allan and I are still sick so it looks like we will be calling the doctor tomorrow for a second round of meds.

We had a couple of surprise visitors arrive Friday so we ended up with a house full of 10 people for NYE weekend. Lots of great pictures and stories to share soon!

I do have some pretty exciting news to share right now. WE FOUND MY JEWELRY!!! I misplaced my jewelry in April when our community was hit by tornados and despite searching all the logical places I could have put it we never found it. Caroline found it in the library in my circle chair! No idea how it ended up there but I'm so excited to have it back!

Hope you all had a Happy New Year! Thursday was the last day I read blogs so if I missed something exciting in your recent posts let me know. I'm pretty sure it's going to be impossible for me to get caught up with everyone's blog this week but I'll do my best!

15 comments:

  1. Awww that sucks that you are both sick. I love that Colin never gets sick b/c then he looks after me :D lol but feel better. I LOVE finding things that I'd previously resolved were gone for good! Go Caroline! lol

    Oh I released my new blog but haven't figured out how to link it on my blogger profile so it's under "webpage" the old one is still up for now though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Allan feel better soon! I hate getting sick!

    Nothing really exciting on my blog, just a race recap of my husband's and my first race of the year yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Allan feels better that sucks! :( Happy that you found your jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww!! So glad you found your jewelry! that's amazing!! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get better soon! Great that you found your jewellery...doing a happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you guys feel better soon! can't believe you found your jewelry after all taht time - like its own little Christmas present :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea about the jewelry!!! Boo about the sick. :( I hope you both get feeling better soon. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Hope you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are sick too!!! Ugh!! I have ran 1.85 miles this week... :( Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yayyyy! for finding your jewelry! that is awesome! hope you feel better soon! thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!! So glad you found your jewelry! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm impressed that you wrote all that from your phone. I'm pretty certain I would have had a few words running together and at least two typos. Kudos to you! Hope you and your hubby are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I'm really late commenting but I hope you are feeling better and so glad you found your jewelry! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!