Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

The wonderful Sarah at Get Up & Go tagged me for this award a couple of weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to responding (Forgive Me Sarah!). You should check out Sarah's blog if you haven't already. She has an amazing "voice" that immediately hooked me to her blog. I love seeing her trendy outfits, reading about her workouts, and laughing along with funny stories. I'm blessed to call her one of my bloggy friends!

Liebster means "beloved" in German and showing love and support is what this award is all about. Allan's dad's family is German so I was pretty excited for us to receive this award!



The rules of winning this award are the following:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment at their blog.
3. Post the Award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love of some of the most supportive people on the Internet!
 
Only choosing 5 is going to be tough but here's my top 5 picks (forgive me if someone else already tagged you):

I found Nessa' blog thru Jenn @ JennsAdventures and I fell in love with her writing style immediately. Beware she lives in paradise like Jenn so you'll be jealous of the gorgeous island scenery surrounding her! You need to visit her blog and check her out for yourself!

Fiona's blog is one of the first blogs I started following. I did a blog search for cows/cattle in the title and hers was one of the ones I stumbled upon that I really enjoyed reading. I'm reminded so often of our childhood adventures growing up on a farm as I heard her posts.

Missy and I are relatively new followers of each other's blogs and I love to read her blog. She challenges me a lot with her running and helps keep me motivated! This is kinda silly but when my hair is longer I love wearing it in a ponytail high on my head and she does too so I find that kinda neat!


Jessica & Cecily are sisters and they blog together. Sweet Jessica is running for two right now she her appearances on the blog have been few as of lately but with Cecily at the reins I'm getting to learn more about her training (she's a professional runner) and her more of her stories. They are great girls and I know you will enjoy their blog as much as I do!


Ali Mc and I are also new followers of each other's blog and if the title of her blog alone doesn't intrigue you then let me tell you: you need to get on over there and check her blog out. She's really entertaining, incredibly nice, and has great advice to share!


Alright ladies you are tagged!

10 comments:

  1. LOL Congrats on the award and I think that may have been the nicest shout out/blog description anyone has ever given me :D Thanks so much! you made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! congrats on the award! i already follow some of these awesome bloggers but now I need to check out the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I read 3 out of 5 of these blogs...but I'm going to check out the other two!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for an award! I love your blog and am going to have to check out the other cow in the title blog, sounds like one I would follow! :) I already follow Ali and Missy. Love them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww... thanks!!

    You are sooo sweet! Can't wait to check out the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks for the tag girl! You are super sweet! I have to remember to post this award lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Suz, I'm really flattered. What I find amazing is that I'm a newcomer to the world of running, and am really enjoying it, and I just love reading of your successes and have looked at many other runners on your blog list. Thanks so much for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm does this mean I have to do this as well??? I'm so confused! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just gonna nominate you too, Suz! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!