Here's how this works:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs
|I'm in the center-2nd alternate!!|
2. I'm mildly OCD when it comes to people not clearing the extra time off the microwave. I HAVE to clear it even if it's other people's microwaves. Weird? Probably.
3. I love shoes! Seriously, I really love shoes. My current count is 108 pairs. Yes, I know that is A LOT of shoes. In my defense I did work at Just for Feet from February 2002-May 2004 (when they went bankrupt-I was quite sad!) and I acquired several of my running shoes during that time. My prize shoes are definitely my orange Patent d'Orsay Manolo Blahniks. Allan gave them to me for our first wedding anniversary. I had seen them on our honeymoon at Neiman Marcus, tried them on, and fell in love. I won't tell you how much we paid but I can tell you it's significantly less than their retail value of $665.
|Downtown Gal gave us a great deal and they were delivered safe and sound in their bag, box, and padded box to my door!|
5. I got my first cow in 1987 at the young age of 3. Her name was Betsy and I had her until we sold our entire herd in January 2002. She was a Hereford which is a beef cattle breed for my non-cow loving readers. We named all of our cows and for the most part it was like having 50 large dogs that stayed in the pasture.
|Meet Betsy-her picture in this same frame has been on my refrigerator since 2002|
6. Our wedding day was the single best day of my life. The day was perfect (even with the rain) and most everyone we love was able to be there. There's not one single thing that we would change about the day if we could!
|My best friends Caroline & Slick (his real name is Steven but I don't ever call him that)|
Alright now to tag 15 of you guys!
Bess @ Bess Be Fit
Morgan @ CAUTION: Redhead Running
Alyssa @ Chocolate is MY LIFE
Jen @ Jennifer March
Karen @ Life is a highway and there are potholes
Dorothy @ Mile Posts
April @ Mommy's Fit for the King
Jessica & Cecily @ reRun Running
Jen @ runner...maybe
Michelle @ Running with Attitude
Janae @ The Hungry Runner Girl
Karen @ Working it out...
Teamarcia @ The Studly Runner
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries
N.D. @ Lil Runner
It's your turn now ladies!