Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Maui Breakfast

Good morning from Maui, I mean Madison!!!

A new addition to our house and one that I love-a bamboo wind chime!
This morning we are doing breakfast Maui style with Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coffee from the Maui Coffee Company, Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pancakes from Maui Pancake Company, and Coconut Syrup from Maui Jelly Company.



Yum, yum, yum! Hands down, the best pancakes I've ever eaten. In under two minutes Allan and I both gobbled down our pancakes and I was making Allan the rest of the batter.

Doesn't that look amazing?!
Look at the tasty coconut syrup!

Now how did we get our hands on all these lovely Hawaiian goodies? Our sweet friend Jenn sent us a package filled with lots of goodies. It was waiting for me Friday afternoon and I almost cried when I saw it. Despite being half a world away this girl is one of my closest friends and is so thoughtful and sweet.

Allan making pancakes

He's a good cook!
Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday! We are heading out to grab a Sunday newspaper and then go to Ulta for some Breast Cancer Awareness goodies. Speaking of, if you haven't entered our GIVEAWAY check out this post for all the details and to get yourself entered!

Keep your fingers crossed for our fantasy football teams today! I took a gamble and switched out my defense. Let's hope I can put out the win! Oh, and good luck to Allan too!

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend a Sunday!! I'm so glad guys loved everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is Jenn? That looks like the perfect way to spend a morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut syrup sounds AMAZING! I need to get to know this Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can't I have Sunday breakfast at your house!!?? I did Sunday brunch at a Jewish bakery and it was SO GOOD!!!!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your breakfast looks so good! I want pancakes now! Maybe I'll make them for dinner tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude!!! I need a Jenn friend who will send me this goodness! Those sound awesome! And when are pancakes ever not good? Since the wording on that was confusing, I'll just answer it... Never... As in, they are always delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!