|Here are the flavors up for grabs!|
Larabar didn't send me these bars for free (but I would be really excited if they did!) so you can be sure that our opinions of the Coconut Cream Pie that I ate and the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Allan had are completely honest. Allan is a big fan of cookie dough anything and the Larabar didn't disappoint. He said it had a good flavor without tasting sugary sweet. I felt the the same way about the Coconut Cream Pie I tried. It was yummy and filling without having a hint of anything unnatural tainting the natural flavors of the ingredients. We were both surprised at how few ingredients each bar had. We will definitely be making another trip to Kroger to get some new flavors to try!
Here's how you can win these four Larabars to try for yourself:
- Mandatory: Publicly follow our blog (1 entry)
- Publicly follow Allan's blog (1 entry)
- Leave a comment telling us which Larabar flavor you would most like to try (1 entry)
- Blog, facebook, or tweet (@Suz4AU0608) about the giveaway and leave a link to where you did so (1 entry for each)
- Send a new follower our way and have them tell us you sent them (2 entries for each person you refer)
- Donate in support of our Liz Hurley Ribbon Run that we ran last Saturday. We are still short of meeting our goal and it's not too late to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness. All previous supporters receive 5 entries and will receive an additional 5 for making a second donation. All new supporters will receive 5 entries for making a donation. This year's Liz Hurley donations are helping to purchase equipment for earlier detection for the Breast Center at Huntsville Hospital.