Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've Been a Little Accident Prone

It's a little hard to snap pictures of myself falling and recreating the falls in order to take pictures is practically impossible. Let me start at the beginning. Do you remember this post? It all started on that trip to Monte Sano when I fell while we were hiking. Fast forward to the week before Labor Day when we were outside and I stepped on a shard of brick, cut the instep of my foot, and fell while holding both dogs on their new tandem leash.

I was literally almost healed from the hiking fall when this happened. Little did I know the falls would just keep coming. Last Tuesday when we got back from our Labor Day trip I had run errands with our friend who extended his flight an extra week just to hang out and spend the week at our house (We feel incredibly lucky!). We pulled into the garage out of the rain and to hear him tell it he heard "Oop" and then saw my legs parallel to the car window. Somehow I turned myself around when I fell so instead of merely landing on the concrete floor of the garage I cracked my head on an extra propane tank for the grill.

If that wasn't enough I managed to fall on Sunday in my own front yard and there's no explaining that one. One minute I'm walking and the next thing I know I'm on the ground. This time, however, I was in a precious red pencil skirt which made getting up interesting. Let's hope I'm done with all the falling. If not, I'm going to live in the ball pit at the McDonald's play place!


I'd love to hear about a time when you've been accident prone!

2 comments:

  1. I trip all the time, but I attribute that to the small space we have and all the toys everywhere of course!
    -Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're gonna have to get you a cut lil helmet, aren't we girl!?? I'm glad your fall in the garage was not as bad as it could have been -- I hope you're still taking it easy just in case though.

    I'm not sure if I'm accident prone or just a "bull in a china cabinet" because I always seem to find bruises on myself - mostly from paddling, but other than that I haven't a clue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!