Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy 100th Post!

Today is officially our 100th post and I couldn't be more excited. Ironically I'm also up to 100 blogs that I'm following and I love reading each and every one daily! In tomorrow's post we will talk more about what you can expect in future posts. We welcome any and all suggestions that any of you have. Today I've revamped the text and changed a few little things to make it easier to read, I hope. After looking at the text I was using I apologize for it being so hard to read! Let me know what you think about the changes!


Now as I talked about in our Fantasy Football Draft post you will probably get to hear about whether we win or lose each week on Tuesday. This week I am happy to report that we both won! I had a come from behind win thanks to Wes Welker! Next week I play my sister which means my win streak will probably stop at 1. Check out Wes in action. Did I mention he has gorgeous blue eyes?

Image credit
Tomorrow we will be announcing the winners of our 5 Days of Giveaways. It's not too late to enter if you haven't already. You've got until 11:59 PM CST tonight!

Day 1: Priester's Pecans Sampler Pack
Day 2: $10 Gigi's Cupcakes giftcard
Day 3: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Day 4: Gaiam Yoga DVD
Day 5: $10 Sonic Giftcard

There's still time to donate in support of the Liz Hurley Ribbon Run we are running on October 15, 2011. You will be eligible to win more than one prize and will be entered into a drawing for a Breast Cancer Awareness prize pack if you donate. The prize pack includes two pairs of New Balance socks, two sets of pink earbuds, a pink water bottle, and an Avon Breast Cancer Awareness tote bag plus a couple of other surprises we will reveal when we announce the winners!

I found some really cute pink items at Bed, Bath, and Beyond yesterday so be on the lookout for another giveaway coming up soon before the race!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post and on the Fantasty win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post girlie!!! I'm always *so* excited to read your blog and really look forward to future posts and giveaways!!

    Traveling was a beast yesterday and staying up all night resulted me to be on Hawaiian Time instantly -- I promise daily posts again soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 posts- way to go!!!!!! And um.. I'm so pumped for your FF posts... I love me some NFL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!