|Picture found here|
The week before that day and twice since I have cut my hair for Locks of Love and Pantene Beautiful Lengths but I always felt like there was more we could do to honor her memory. Last year we decided to run in her memory and five of us ran together smiling, laughing, telling stories, and relishing life. My sweet friend made this amazing video recapping that day that you have to watch. Get a tissue-you're going to need it!
Here's the skinny on the giveaways: Monday-Friday of this week we will be showing you an item we are giving away. You will have until Tuesday, September 13, at 11:59 PM CST to enter each day's giveaway. You can enter more than one day's giveaway but only those who donate are eligible to win more than one. An entry can be earned by doing the following things:
1. Follow our blog and leave us a comment telling us you are-MANDATORY
2. Blog about today's giveaway and leave a comment with the link to your blog where you mention today's giveaway
3. Send a friend to enter today's giveaway and come back leaving us a comment to tell us who you sent
4. Follow Allan's blog (he's an engineer who loves all things electronic so this may be one for the man in your life to check out from time to time) and leave a comment letting us know
5. Donate in support of the Liz Hurley Ribbon Run we are running (click here to donate) and leave the comment "I Donated"-there's no need to donate multiple times to be entered into more than one day's giveaway but please remember to post "I Donated" in the comments for each day's giveaway
6. Share how breast cancer has affected yourself or someone you know in a comment
***In addition to being able to win more than one day's giveaway if you donate you will also be put into a special drawing for a Breast Cancer Awareness Prize Pack lovingly compiled by the two of us for one of our lucky readers. Everything in it is something I would want for myself! The prize pack was Allan's idea so I can't take credit for the idea, just the items included.
|This is one of the items that will be included in the Breast Cancer Awareness Prize Pack|
|This is the yummy sampler pack you can win!-Sorry the picture isn't better but I didn't want to open it and take individual shots|
|Fiddlesticks-these are amazing!!!!|
We chose a Priester's Pecans sampler pack as one of our giveaway items because we believe it's important to support local businesses. It's also one of our favorite sweets and one we hope will become a favorite of yours too!