Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Where Will You Go From Here Book Review



Where Will You Go From Here by Valorie Burton was disappointing to me. Although I'm not in a place where I've gone through a life altering or earth shattering experience I expected to find advice and guidance on dealing with day to day situations where I'm left feeling like I can't handle one more piece of bad news or one more thing going wrong. This was not the case. Valorie recounted tales of her own personal struggles and shared the struggles of others who have overcome situations that would have crippled many. I actually found it difficult to stay on track with the message she was conveying with all the stories thrown in. Perhaps one day I will pull it back off my bookshelf and see it in a different light and perhaps someone else who is going through a job loss, health problems, or divorce would find this book to be the perfect guide to getting their life back on track.

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

2 comments:

  1. You are whizzing through these WaterBrook books sister -- I haven't even received my first book yet!! Sorry this one was disappointing, but like you said, maybe it'll be different the second time around in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hate it when I receive a book that is disappointing. Even if I don't like it, though, I have to finish it. Are you like that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!