Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Navarre and the Wedding


We picked this weekend for our mini beach vacation because we had a sweet friend's wedding to attend where we spent quality time with some of our closest friends. Before going to the wedding Allan was able to come down on Friday and we stayed at Rachel & Michael's house where we went out to dinner and played on the beach before dark. We love their new house and my new favorite place to work is the old desk in the Florida room at their house. I can't wait for the next long weekend where we can sneak off to their house. The wedding on Saturday was beautiful and the reception at Wolf Bay Lodge was so much fun. I had a wonderful time catching up with Teri and Laurel (both of whom I haven't seen in too long!). Nicole and I see each other often but it had been longer than normal since I had seen her too. Btw, Rachel, the wedding cake was amazing! You would have loved it.

Navarre sign at the restaurant
Rachel & Michael at dinner
Navarre Beach
Getting my feet wet and sticking my toes in the sand
Three of my favorite ladies: Laurel, Nicole, and Teri (love you guys!)
Jaki laughing hysterically while Galen pulls the garter off
My orange Manolo Blahniks making an appearance for the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!