Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Favorite Verse & Monday Ramblings




Recently we added this piece from Dayspring to our bathroom and moved the bathroom cabinet (that I put together in this post) to above the toilet where it looks much better. This verse was my grandfather's favorite and one that has become my favorite. I love having that visual remind of a verse that holds such special meaning for me and serves as a great source of encouragement for both of us.




This morning I ate Greek Yogurt for breakfast with a small banana smashed up in it and a spoonful of Splenda and a few drops of vanilla extract. It was soooo good and tasted a little like banana creme pie! I'm anxious to try it with fresh strawberries next.

Picture borrowed from this blog

Yesterday I got the bright idea that since it was my day off from running then I could take a leisurely ride around the neighborhood on Allan's bike. Thirty minutes later I was excited to drive the loop to see how far it was. I was so sad when we pulled back into the driveway and the odometer on my truck said 1.5. That means I only rode 3 miles in 30 minutes! I tried not to be disappointed that it wasn't a longer distance. Thank goodness biking is still 6 weeks away on my Health & Fitness Goals! After doing some reading last night I have decided to incorporate Couch to 5K workouts in my running routine. I'm going to pick up with Week 4 since the total run time is 16 minutes and I'm doing about 15 right now with no breaks for walking in there. I'll keep you posted on how it goes and what I think about incorporating that into my routine!

Before my first 5K-Cotton Row 2010

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah 29!! One of my favorites, too!! Love your workout goals, girlie--c25k looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!