Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Good morning!

It seems like I rarely post in the mornings but today is going to be a full day with my volunteer shift at the hospital, my first trip to Anytime Fitness to start my one year free membership, and then nannying until 10. The last shift was the day of the tornados so I'm anxious to see everyone and make sure they are ok. I'm also looking forward to the salad bar since I've been craving a salad lately.

Tomorrow I have the pleasure of "auditioning" the final three termite protection companies. Fingers crossed that we can find someone with reasonable prices and good service.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!