Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Book Club-The Fitting Room

Hey everybody!

Reading is one of the things I love more than anything and I started following the (in)courage blog last month when a search for online book clubs landed me on Bloom's page. I've been waiting for the summer book club selection to be out and here it is:


 Starting June 5 these ladies will start going through a chapter or chapters each Sunday in a video post with the author, Kelly Minter. The (in)courage blogfrog community for the book will have posts to discuss the chapters and videos. You can find the book on dayspring for only $10 and if you buy more than one copy (talk your mom, sister, or friend into reading it with you) or buy a copy to donate then shipping is free!
 
 The schedule for the book club is:

May 15: Introduction of The Fitting Room
May 18: Book request form posted for those unable to purchase a book
May 20: Last day to request book
May 22: Introduction of Kelly with Jessica and Angie
May 23-25: Ship Out Sponsored Books
May 25: Special Giveaway
May 29: Special post from Kelly Minter
June 5: Ch. 1 and 2 (one video)
June 8: ch 3
June 12: ch 4
June 15: ch 5
June 19: Half-way post :)
June 22: ch 6 and 7
June 26: ch 8 and 9
July 3: Break for the holiday weekend
July 6: ch 10 and 11
July 10: ch 12 and 13
July 13: ch 14

I hope at least one of you will join me in reading this. I'd love to share the online book club experience with someone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and welcome to inCourage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this on their site. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I did their last book club with One Thousand Gifts and it was wonderful. This book sounds great too, but I'm trying to decide if I have enough time this summer. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be reading along with the book club as well. I LOVED One Thousand Gifts (still finishing it) and chronicled it on my blog. Can't wait to start the new one. I think Jess and Angie are a RIOT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!