Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally Friday!!

Today I feel as excited as when I was a child and it was the last day of school. There's so much excitement and anticipation that it was hard for me to fall asleep last night. Well, that was more due to the fact that I've lost all my jewelry except for my wedding rings and diamond studs. I put them in a "safe" place the day after the tornados when I was doing some mad cleaning trying to get ready for who knows how many people coming in and out of our house and possibly staying here. I haven't seen my jewelry since and I'm trying not to freak out because I know it must be somewhere in this house but it's starting to really bother me that I haven't found it yet.

Anyway, I'm excited about today because it's the last full day of school for the child I keep and his dad is taking off next week so that means I am child free until further notice (thank goodness for YMCA camp this summer!). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that none of the father's business trips this summer will conflict with anything I already have planned but that hasn't been the case yet on any of these trips. He's managed to be out of town for Allan's birthday and our anniversary meaning that my plans for celebrating either were spoiled.

My to do list is a mile long and I haven't gotten as much accomplished this week as I wanted to. My intention was to get most everything done and get the house clean so we could enjoy the weekend relaxing in our nice clean house and watch tv or movies, play board games, and do nothing except for church on Sunday and the race on Monday. With that said I need to get busy and get the house cleaned!

Sorry for being so scatter brained this morning. Not enough sleep and no coffee yet make for a very unfocused girl! Happy Friday and have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find your jewelry! And enjoy your break. I know we are counting down the days (4!) until the kids are out of school. Happy Memorial Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!