Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter Weekend Pictures

I know I am way behind on putting these up (as promised over two weeks ago) but a tornado and the resulting power outage and cleanup has a way of reminding me where my priorities should be. Without further delay here are the highlights of Easter weekend!
Atlanta Temple

Front of the Atlanta Temple

Allan with Sasha and her summer hairdo

Our little "Easter Bunnies"

Pink rose

Smaller pink rosebuds

Yellow iris

Small red roses

One of my cats, Toby

Our new pink tulips here at our house

Oriental Lily on our front porch

     
My rose bush finally bloomed!   






















Hope you enjoy the snapshots of our Easter weekend that we spent with our families!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Sasha looks JUST LIKE LUCKY!! And I'm LOVING the Oriental Lily!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!