Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our Great Finds!

 As promised here are some pictures of some of our best finds on our shopping trip this week!

 Padded kitchen mat (BBB has it for $99 and I got it at TJMaxx for $18)

New Welcome mat for the front door ($10 at TJMaxx)

Wasn't planning to get this for the back door but it was only $5.50 so I couldn't say no

Small chip and dip plates perfect for chips and salsa (on sale for $2.50 at Burke's)
Frame for the small table in our bedroom-haven't picked out a picture for it yet


Pink Reebok Easy Tones for $40 at TJMaxx-I've been wanting some of these but I wasn't willing to pay $85 for them

I also did some Christmas shopping this week and I'm done with a few people already! I like to do my shopping early so it doesn't all pile up at the end of the year. It gives me a chance to take my time looking for gifts that I really hope people will enjoy. 

We hope all of you are having a great weekend. I got to enjoy some of the sunshine and relatively warm temperatures playing outside with the dogs. Allan got to spend 12 hours in airports and on three different flights trying to get home. 

On an unrelated note, I heard that Water for Elephants is based on a book. Has anyone read it?

1 comment:

  1. Water for Elephants is a great book! Very easy read! I read it one morning while Patrick was get a shot in his hip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!