Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bathroom Project

I've been feeling a little sad the past couple days with the passing of one friend's mother and another friend's grandmother. I tried to cheer myself up today by surrounding myself with projects around the house and where better to start than the bathroom. Remember a couple weeks ago when I showed you these pictures? Well they have made their way into our bathroom!

Bare wall above the bathtub

New addition to the wall!


Wall above the bathtub and underneath our bathroom window
Now it has wedding pictures
Corner wall where the toilet and our towel stand are

More wedding pictures

I didn't stop there. Before even hanging these pictures I decided that the bathroom cabinet I bought months ago but never assembled was getting put together and mounted on the wall today. I'm proud to say that it only took an hour and a half to put it together, drill the holes, and mount it. I made a couple minor mistakes but luckily it was nothing that couldn't be fixed.

The wall next to my closet where I decided to mount the cabinet

The pieces laying on our bed

The finished cabinet!

Another view of the new bathroom cabinet!

I also managed to hang the blinds in the garage and do two loads of laundry before spending a couple of hours with the seven year old I watch in the afternoons. When I got home I walked a couple laps around the block and now I'm patiently waiting for Allan to get home so I can show off what I got done today. He doesn't ask often but there are days when he wonders what I do with my free time here at the house. Glad to have something productive to show for all those hours today!


1 comment:

  1. Lucky you--Matt STILL asks me that question EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. *SOannoying* ...Sounded (and looked) like a very productive day--Call my if you need to talk:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!