Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What to Expect from My Blog

First, I should probably explain the title of the blog. Allan works with lasers and I work with cows so I thought it was only fitting to combine the two. Those that know me know I love cows. My library doubles as my cow room with all my cow stuff housed on bookshelves and a buffet table.

I thought it would be great to start out with a little bit of what to expect from my blog. I don't cook exciting meals on a daily basis but if it's something tasty I will be sharing pictures and a recipe. Allan and I don't have kids but we have dogs so expect to hear about the crazy things they do especially when they think we aren't watching. I enjoy sharing my thoughts on various topics so a lot of my personality will be reflected in my posts. I love to read so occasionally I will post reviews on what I've recently finished reading. For example, I have read 4 of the 5 Emily Giffin books in the last week and I love them! That's about all I can think of at the moment but I'll try to post something every day!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting to see you start a blog. Can't wait to hear about all the stories. I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We especially like the title. Cows and lasers always go together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray another blog I can stalk!! Love it suz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what would be interesting is if there was a way to put the lasers on the cows heads and then you guys could work together. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!