Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rachel's Visit

My sister got here on Tuesday night and we went to the $1 movies(a tradition for Allan, me, and some of our friends each Tuesday). We saw Black Swan which is in my Top 5 for Worst Movies I've Ever Seen. Not the best way to spend my night since Rachel didn't like it either. We did get to spend a couple hours with some wonderful friends I've been wanting Rachel to meet so that was nice!

This has not been the week for me and technology. My computer is acting up but thank goodness Matt is coming over tomorrow night to see what's going on with it. It started running slow on Tuesday for no reason and I'm afraid to touch anything for fear of deleting something important. Getting it to behave long enough to type this has taken 2 days!

We have done LOTS of shopping the past two days covering 24 stores and coming home with amazing finds and great deals on groceries on post. Meanwhile Allan has been in CA having a great time and learning a lot.

Pictures and more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!