Suz's love for COWS + Allan's work with LASERS = one unique blog name! Welcome to our blog filled with race recaps, pictures of our labs, and everything else we share with blogland!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Things for the House!

Today was not the typical Monday for me at all. After two hours of watching Sports Center while checking emails, eating breakfast, and planning my day I was off to run errands. I ran to Bed, Bath, and Beyond with two 20% coupons in hand and over $90 of store credit burning a hole in my wallet. After two trips I had snagged a pair of Auburn National Champions Tervis Tumblers, a pair of Live, Love, Laugh frames for our bathroom, and a great teal bath mat for one of our guest baths.

Auburn National Champions Tumbler with a lid!

I bought two of these to hang on one of our bathroom walls

The bath mat and frames were on clearance and I used the coupons on the tumblers so I got some great deals. After a few more stops I made my way to Ulta. Back story with Ulta is that about a month ago I attempted to call customer service to see if my reward certificate could be corrected. I sat on hold for two hours and no one ever picked up my call. I sent a very strongly worded email about this inconvenience. Having not gotten a response after a couple of weeks I assumed nothing would be done and I forgot about it. Then a reward certificate appeared in the mail apologizing for the inconvenience, blah, blah, blah. Today I took both certificates to the store and was informed I could combine them thus giving me a Level 9 Reward Certificate. This translated into a free cut and style in the Ulta salon, a new bottle of OPI nail polish, and a bottle of Ulta conditioner. What a great end to my Monday! Allan loves the haircut which is always a plus.

I saw a couple more frames at BBB that I couldn't decide between so I'm going to make Allan chose which one he likes best. Let me know which one you like better!

Holds 4 pictures

Holds 7 pictures

1 comment:

  1. What an epic day, Suz!! Oh and I like the one that holds 7 pictures!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! We love to hear from you guys!